ShoreMaster's floating Uni-dock features an attractive brick patterned deck surface and an easy-to-use connection system that requires little effort to install your system or change your layout. Each 4' x 6', 4' x 10' or 6' x 8' section is rotation molded from rugged, durable polyethylene to give you years of convenient, dependable use. The sections may be contacted to each other at any point along its perimeter. Its modular design means that the system may be set up in an infinite number of configurations and may be quickly and easily reshaped or expanded to meet new requirements.
Floating Dock Applications
While the ShoreMaster floating dock may generally be frozen in without damage, floating docks may be damaged where there is significant ice movement. The most stable floating dock configurations have a "T" or "L" layout or have fingers jutting from the sides.
- The sandstone, patio brick pattern is attractive and features a safe, non-slip surface.
- Each 4' x 6' or 6' x 8' section may be attached to any other section at any point along its perimeter.
- Its modular design means that the system may be set up in an infinite number of configurations.
- The connection system makes it easy to install.
- Its universal, modular design also makes it easy to add sections or change the layout as your needs change.